The United States least democratic of democracies?
1. US has 31st lowest voter turnout of 34 industrial democracies
2. We have a set of private organizations, who are able to determine who we can vote for, who are largely extraconstitutional.
3. The fact that only two parties are available, when most other countries offer 4 or more parties, suggests we do not have multiparty democracy, presumably a step along evolution of democracy. The only alternative would be the obsolescence of parties as Washington wished.
4. The media attacks as guardians of the establishment.
5. Magnates have indordinate influence in the complete unmuzzling of money both overt and especially covert.